Using Lightroom presets to quickly apply edits to multiple photos
Lightroom presets are pre-made adjustments and effects that can be applied to photos with just one click. They are a great way to quickly and consistently edit multiple photos, saving you time and effort.
Presets can be created and saved by the user, or they can be downloaded from various websites and installed into Lightroom. They can include adjustments to things like exposure, white balance, contrast, and many other settings. Some presets are also designed to emulate the look of specific film types or camera models.
Once the preset is applied to a photo, you can still make further adjustments to the settings if needed. You can also edit the preset itself and save a new version.
Using presets in Lightroom is a simple process:
- Go to the Develop module in Lightroom
- Select the photo(s) you want to edit
- Click on the Preset panel on the left side of the screen
- Browse through the available presets and click on one to apply it
- Adjust the settings as needed
- To apply the same preset to multiple photos at once, select the photos and click on the desired preset.
Using presets can help to streamline your workflow and achieve a consistent look across multiple photos, and it's a great tool for professional photographers and enthusiasts.
Link for my Lightroom Presets